Strategies of Success
“Strategies of Success” (SOS) is specialized training that community organizations and instructors can receive to better meet the needs of all participants in their programs. These trainings are individualized and designed to help staff understand that the participants are simply children or adults who want to be active--thus shifting the focus away from their disability (the things the individual cannot control) and putting the emphasis on how to meet individual needs and maximize what they can do.
Available Training & Support
These trainings will address, but are not limited to the following topics:
- Disability Awareness
- “Nuts and Bolts” of Common Disabilities
- Instructional Strategies (Constraints, Schedules, Purpose/Goal, etc)
- Positive Behavior Management
- Developmental Differentiation
- Environmental structure/manipulation.
To sign up for the opportunity to have this training, please contact us.